About Doa Harian
1. Prayer is a form of obedience to God and carrying out His commands. (Al Ghafir 60)
2. Do'a eliminate in chibr or arrogant nature (from worship to Allah) (Al Mu'min 60) Imam Ash 2.Syaukani: the verse shows that prayer includes worship and Allah commands His servant to pray .
3. Prayer is something that begins for God. 'There is nothing greater for Allah but the prayer' (Ahmad, Bukhari, Ibn Majah, Tirmidhi, Judge, validated by Shaykh Albani). This is because prayer shows the weakness of a servant.
4. For the field of the chest, eliminating sadness, indulgence, eliminating difficulties, narrowness.
5. As a cause to reject the wrath of God, for people who do not pray to God, God will be angry with Him. 'Whoever does not ask, begs Allah, then Allah will be angry with him' (Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Judge, charged by Shaykh Albani). In contrast to human nature, who are not happy when asked.
6. Prayer shows our trust to Allah 'Azza wa Jalla, because the secret and the nature of trust is the relying of this heart to Allah alone.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+