About Personality Interpreter
Personality Interpreter is an instrument for you to find out more about who you are. The purpose of this test is to make the theory of psychological types described by C. G. Jung understandable and useful in people's lives. This does not only offer great analysis into the primary personality preferences and tendencies — thinking vs. feeling, extraversion vs. introversion, sensing vs. intuition, perceiving vs. judging, but also will allow you to obtain your scores on the eight Jungian functions.
The main purpose of this test is to develop people understanding about cognitive functions (sometimes known as mental functions), which are defined as different ways of perceiving and judging. We nicknamed them into familiar name that we could understand better. There were eight cognitive functions:
- Warmth aka Extraverted Feeling
- Authenticity aka Introverted Feeling
- Organization aka Extraverted Thinking
- Analysis aka Introverted Thinking
- Sensory aka Extraverted Sensing
- Memory aka Introverted Sensing
- Imagination aka Extraverted Intuiting
- Vision aka Introverted Intuiting
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+