Perform your LawNet activities from your Android mobile device:
If you are a STUDENT:
- Manage your student profile – your address and phone listing. Record your name pronunciation and save it on your user profile. Submit Emergency Contact information.
- Check your course schedule as well as your current status on the waitlist
- Check your grades
- Pre-Register for classes to build up your new semester schedule
- During ADD-DROP period see the status of courses to find out which are open for enrollment.
- Enroll in courses and signup for wait list. Respond right away for notifications about seat offering for you in a class.
- Reserve a seat in the classroom for the class you are taking using seating charts. See who seats near you
- Reserve a locker in the Jerome Greene Hall
- Check your Pro-Bono status or fill in Exit Questionnaire for your Pro-Bono work
If you are a FACULTY:
- See students enrolled in your class as well as the ones who are on the waitlist. Have your student information under your fingers.
- Manage seating charts for your class. See where students seat in the classroom.
For all members of Columbia Law School Community:
- Browse Student and Faculty/Staff directory of Columbia Law School having your contact information right under your palm
- Look up for Course Evaluation Reports
The application requires Columbia Law School login to access.
LawNet is developed and supported by the Columbia Law School Information Technology Department.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+