About Periodic Table
Chemistry falls into to number of the most important sciences and is one of the main school objects. Its studying begins with the Periodic Table – Mendeleyev's Tables. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used.
Periodic Table - is an application for Android OS which at start displays the interface of all periodic table. The table has the long-period form approved by the International union of theoretical and applied chemistry (IUPAC) as the basic.
- When you click on any element provides information that is constantly updated.
- For most of the items have an image.
- For more information, there are direct links to Wikipedia for each item.
- Table solubility
- To find any element you can use the search. The search engine is not choosy to the registry or writing style search.
- You can sort the items in 10 categories:
• Alkaline earth metals
• Other non-metals
• Alkali metals
• Transition metals
• Inert gases
• Post-transition metals
Elements of the selected category will be listed in the search results and are highlighted in the table on the main application screen.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+