About Elliot (Unreleased)
We developed Elliot to solve a problem we found with traditional navigation tools. There was no easy way to share courses with friends while cruising. We wanted to design a tool that made it easy for boaters to create and share courses. Our goal was to create a single tool that connected boaters and provided a platform to share their experiences while integrating with the power of Google data and the latest in Electronic Nautical Charts.
Elliot provides a simple way to share courses, log experiences and stay connected with your boating community. Map out your coastal sailing passage so other sailors can navigate safely using your map, while keeping in touch with friends and posting photos along the way.
- Use Augmented Reality to view navigation points, connect with friends and track their progress in real-time
- Add pictures and descriptions for different points of interest
- Stay connected via chat and post pictures of your adventures
- Rate, vote and comment on user's public maps
- Create waypoints to map out a new route that others can follow
- Contribute to the global public map or create private maps to share
- Automatically track all your adventures with built-in Logbook
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+