About Reims Discovery
Discover Reims is a series of 6 circuits specially designed to help you get the most out of the city of coronations:
- The 10 must-sees show you the essentials of the city and help you understand and appreciate them.
- The Basilica of Saint-Remi circuit takes you back to the origins of the coronation of the Kings of France including
Clovis, the first monarch to be crowned in Reims.
- Saint-Remi museum takes you on a journey through 2000 years of history.
- The Art Deco circuit takes you back into the world of the early 20th century: Gatsby, Carnegie, the Charleston…
- The Notre-Dame Cathedral circuit explains the coronation ceremony and recounts the adventures of Joan of Arc.
- The Palace of Tau is where all the cathedral’s treasures are kept.
All the audio guide circuits have 10 stages where you can listen to experts and eyewitnesses and information from the archives. The Delaplace family offer you multimedia extras for each stage (photos, videos, anecdotes).
The app pinpoints your location and indicates places of interest on a city map.
All content is embedded which means you can take full advantage of the app without worrying about losing network coverage or expensive roaming charges.
The app contains in-app purchases.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+