About File & App Manager
File Explorer/App Manager is a full featured and easy to use file explorer and app manager. It has more purified and easy UI which is very comfortable and easy to use. People love this app because of its awesome features. You can view all the files present in your storage, you can access root of your storage. You can access file from Micro SD. On Home Screen you have recent files which contains documents, photos, videos, your apps and other files. Furthermore you can see all the running process in your phone and can kill any process to free some memory. The big and main feature of this app is that it has app manager where you can install and uninstall any app according to your need.
Also you can remotely access your file via PC transfer, you can easily manage your files and folders in your device, NAS(Network-attached storage) and cloud storage.
• Main Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your local device storage.
• SD Card: You can manage all files and folders in your SD Card.
• USB Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your USB OTG.
• Images: You can manage image and picture files in your storages. Image preview is available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png and etc)
• Audios: You can manage all music and sound related files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma and etc)
• Videos: You can manage all video files in your device. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv and etc)
• Documents: You can manage all document files in your device. (Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, and etc)
• Apps: You can see all applications installed in your local device. You can stop or delete apps. You can delete data or cash of apps. You can backup your app as apk file also.
• New Files: You can manage new files moved and downloaded to your local device.
• Cloud: You can access your cloud storage such as dropbox, google drive and OneDrive.
• Remote: You can access remote or shared storage like NAS and FTP server.
• Access from PC; You can access your android device storage from PC to manage all files and folders in your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+