Packed with new features, including a unique audio jack plug-in Card Reader, the enhanced ANZ FastPay Next Generation app means you will be able to securely accept credit card, debit and EFTPOS payments on your Android Device.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation delivers security you expect with fraud protection you deserve. The new plug-in Card Reader reduces the risks of handling cash and boosts customer confidence in knowing their transaction is secure.
Cash flow is king, which is why ANZ FastPay® Next Generation provides same day access to your takings for transactions settled before 6.30pm AEST/AEDT into your linked ANZ business account.
By downloading the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app and then applying for ANZ FastPay® Next Generation via the ‘Apply’ button on the app, you can say goodbye to chasing payments.
• Simplicity: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation uses the audio jack plug-in Card Reader that does not require Bluetooth pairing with your Android Device.
• Secure payments: Via use of a Card Reader, ANZ FastPay® Next Generation allows you to securely accept PIN transactions on EFTPOS, credit or debit cards on the go, by simply swiping or inserting the card.
• EFTPOS now available: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation makes getting paid easier, by letting you accept EFTPOS, credit and debit card payments on the spot anytime, anywhere.
• Access your funds faster: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation allows same day access to your takings in your linked ANZ Business Account, for transactions settled before 6:30 pm AEST/AEDT.
• Additional devices: With ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, you can have as many Card Readers and smartphones/tablets linked to your account as you’d like, with all your takings settled into the one ANZ Business Account.
• Additional users: Each user can have their own Card Reader, or Card Readers can be shared across multiple users.1
• Multiple businesses: Flexibility of setting up multiple businesses2 on the same Android device (NB. Each business will have its own Card Reader/s).
• Online reporting: You can now export all transaction information to Microsoft Excel or a .CSV file via the use of the new ANZ FastPay Portal.
• Easy receipting: The convenience of sending receipts directly to your customers by email and SMS.
• Limited or Unlimited transaction limit: You can apply for either a $3,000 weekly transaction value cap or an unlimited weekly number and value of transactions.
By installing the ANZ FastPay Next Generation app, you acknowledge and accept the ANZ FastPay Next Generation App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement and agree to receive these Terms and Conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the App Store or your electronic device. You acknowledge ANZ will not send you a paper copy of the ANZ FastPay Next Generation Terms and Conditions and License Agreement.
To find out more about ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, visit www.anz.com/fastpay.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms and conditions, and fees and charges, and settlement times apply to the use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation (http://fastpay.anz.com/faq.html). Use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
1 Fees apply.
2 Subject to approval of an additional ANZ FastPay® facility.
ANZ FastPay® is a registered trademark of ANZ.
© ANZ FastPay® Next Generation is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's color blue is a trademark of ANZ.
I have the new samsung edge plus and the pin screen doesn't rotate and im losing money because people can't put their pin improperly therefore their card is cancelling!!!! I'm losing money
Always cancels you need constant 4g connection, has worked three times out of the 4 months ive had it, wont rotate as everyone has noted. Will be returning it to anz. Waste of money if it doesnt work :(.
We pay so much in bank fees and they make billions in profits and this is what they give you back. A total piece of crap. Not only is it confusing for customers to enter their pin (because it is displayed on the small Anz piece of crap you stick in your phone to take payments and the numbers keep changing), but it displays lots of errors such as 'cannot communicate with card reader ' . I have spent many hours on the phone with Anz, they have sent out replace readers etc. You have been warned. Waste of time
Why did you change it from the old app.. If I slightly knock the device or miss a number it fails. Very frustrating. Seems other banks have much better devices, why not bluetooth
I lost multiple sales because the app will not rotate on a Samsung s6 as the headphone jack is on the bottom. Customers have to put pin in upside down very disappointed with this, and customers found it hard to work it out ,I find it hard to believe why this wasn't tested first. Will have to cancel the fast pay . Extremely frustrated by this
It's doesn't rotate on my samsung s6 it's very hard for the customer to put in the pin cos it's upside down & American express won't work with it either very frustrating! But besides that it's very handy
Doesn't work on my Sony Xperia Z2. This is the worst app I have ever used. The old FastPay was a 5 star app. Come on ANZ, you can do a lot better.
This is the worst app ever!! It wont even let me open it up on my s6 making things very difficult
Great idea, unfortunately doesn't eork on my dual sim P8 which I use as a work phone... Need to expand the phones that supported
This app only works on iPhone and Samsung Phones and ANZ's IT department will not assist in any way, bad development a waste of your time.
Doesnt work on my samsung 5 or edge plus??
Never works on any device that I have tried.
When set up its a cheap way to handle credit cards if you only have a few customers who use it. It does have an annoying habit of logging out after "3 minutes of inactivity" even if you have been carefully using the keypad the entire time. This should be fixed.
Won't rotate the connection for this fone is on the bottom and this app doesn't allow the rotation so when people r paying they find it hard to read the pin pad as the machine is up side down due to the connection on my fone being on the bottom if someone could tell me how to rotate this app my fone is a Samsung galaxy note 5...
Wont rotate for my Note 5 so clients have problems reading there pin. Plz fix as this is frustrating for me and my clients
Won't rotate on my new samsung note where headphone jack is on the bottom. Clients now hate it and go to ATM to get cash rather than struggle with pin. I dont use it when on the road any more.
Never had a problem but yes you have to stay next to the wifi connection