Packed with new features, including a unique audio jack plug-in Card Reader, the enhanced ANZ FastPay Next Generation app means you will be able to securely accept credit card, debit and EFTPOS payments on your Android Device.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation delivers security you expect with fraud protection you deserve. The new plug-in Card Reader reduces the risks of handling cash and boosts customer confidence in knowing their transaction is secure.
Cash flow is king, which is why ANZ FastPay® Next Generation provides same day access to your takings for transactions settled before 6.30pm AEST/AEDT into your linked ANZ business account.
By downloading the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app and then applying for ANZ FastPay® Next Generation via the ‘Apply’ button on the app, you can say goodbye to chasing payments.
• Simplicity: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation uses the audio jack plug-in Card Reader that does not require Bluetooth pairing with your Android Device.
• Secure payments: Via use of a Card Reader, ANZ FastPay® Next Generation allows you to securely accept PIN transactions on EFTPOS, credit or debit cards on the go, by simply swiping or inserting the card.
• EFTPOS now available: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation makes getting paid easier, by letting you accept EFTPOS, credit and debit card payments on the spot anytime, anywhere.
• Access your funds faster: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation allows same day access to your takings in your linked ANZ Business Account, for transactions settled before 6:30 pm AEST/AEDT.
• Additional devices: With ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, you can have as many Card Readers and smartphones/tablets linked to your account as you’d like, with all your takings settled into the one ANZ Business Account.
• Additional users: Each user can have their own Card Reader, or Card Readers can be shared across multiple users.1
• Multiple businesses: Flexibility of setting up multiple businesses2 on the same Android device (NB. Each business will have its own Card Reader/s).
• Online reporting: You can now export all transaction information to Microsoft Excel or a .CSV file via the use of the new ANZ FastPay Portal.
• Easy receipting: The convenience of sending receipts directly to your customers by email and SMS.
• Limited or Unlimited transaction limit: You can apply for either a $3,000 weekly transaction value cap or an unlimited weekly number and value of transactions.
By installing the ANZ FastPay Next Generation app, you acknowledge and accept the ANZ FastPay Next Generation App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement and agree to receive these Terms and Conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the App Store or your electronic device. You acknowledge ANZ will not send you a paper copy of the ANZ FastPay Next Generation Terms and Conditions and License Agreement.
To find out more about ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, visit www.anz.com/fastpay.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms and conditions, and fees and charges, and settlement times apply to the use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation (http://fastpay.anz.com/faq.html). Use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
1 Fees apply.
2 Subject to approval of an additional ANZ FastPay® facility.
ANZ FastPay® is a registered trademark of ANZ.
© ANZ FastPay® Next Generation is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's color blue is a trademark of ANZ.