WARNING! China clones ELM327 v2.1 is only work with OBD2. If you have this adapter, please don't rate this application!
Tested with OBDLink MX Bluetooth, ELM327 Clone Bluetooth V1.5, Vgate Bluetooth.
★ Key Features:
- Read OBD2 DTCs: Store DTCs, Pending DTCs, Permanent DTCs and Freeze Frame DTCs.
- Read and Erase: PCM OEM Enhance DTCs: PCM Continuous Memory , KOEO, and KOER.
- Read and Erase TCM OEM Enhance DTCs: TCM Continuous Memory , KOEO, and KOER.
- Read and Erase: ABS Trouble Codes, RCM Trouble Codes
- Clear DTCs:
• Clear all the current DTCs
• Clear I/M readiness
• Distance traveled while MIL is activated
• Number of warm-ups since DTCs cleared
• Distance traveled since DTCs cleared
• Engine run time while MIL is activated
• Engine run time since DTCs cleared.
- Hardware: OBDLink Bluetooth Farmily, KiWi Bluetooth Farmily, ELM327 Bluetooth Farmily (v1.5), Vgate Bluetooth Farmily, BAFX Bluetooth.
- Protocol: ISO-14229, ISO 15765, PWM SAE-J1850, ISO 9141.
• USA: All Ford and Ford Trucks since 1996
• MEXICO: All Ford and Ford Trucks since 1996
• EU-Gasoline: Ford Registered after 2001
• EU-Diesel: Ford Registered after 2004
• ASIA: Ford Registered after 2004
This application is fair but one component is missing. Modern Fords have two networks, one high speed, the other medium speed. There are other modules attached to the medium speed network. Add that feature with mechanical network switch and this application would be perfect for diagnosis.
I like everything else about the app it's fire
Keeps displaying a connection error, checked all connection are okay
It works well it logs on fast an does everything its supposed to do
Actually connects with my 02 4.6L Ford exploder faster more reliably than others.
I like it, works well no issues so far
Works better than any I've found and it also has abs! Hard to find any that does abs!
Works as it should for most part should ad more features
Works well on my 2012 FPV F6 (Turbo 6 Ford Falcon)
Worked well so far.
When you know...you appreciate something like this.
This app just gave me some insight into what my f150 98 brake system is doing.. the last weekend we been trying to figure out why my front left wheel keeps locking up after new caliper and brakes (locked up before so we changed that stuff) anyways after my truck was about to catch fire twice I just figured I should check with this app to see if it can read abs on it.. guess what? C1155 came up (left wheel speed sensor is dead).. just when we where about to put it in the Ford house.. you saved it, thank-you!
Got this for My 2011 ford Fiesta sel cause of resetting and reaccuring TPS SENSORS lights coming on all the time...need app to reset this issue ...this one SUCK so bad credit keeps telling me to re-plug in phone and app when my cars on board sync system does not even register this threw Bluetooth...if an app is this good then why in hell does it not work 4 all ford's and all?
Just got a OBDLink LX and tried to read ABS with it using Torque only to realize it won't work, found this and it works great ... Now to fix the problem with the brakes.
Didn't know that it existed for the smart phone, so glad it is. Working wonderfully
Doesn't work and customer service was non existent after 7 days of reaching out to them.
Works awesome on my 2004 BA XR 8 found problems others didn't I love it
Looks like a great app but it's keep crashing.
No work with my scanner.
Kod mene radi extra, koristna aplikacija. za OBD adapter.
It works well with ELM327. Tested on Ford Explorer 3 ( 2003 )
its the only one so far that read abs.
Works well on 2002 Ford Explorer
Finally one that works...
Downloaded other apps. This is by far the best
Sir hope you can upgrade a little just like other module IPC, BCM, HVAC, PSCM, PAM and also the data logger of PCM especially in the fuel metering system and even can be perform a PMI procedure i mean 50% of IDS function. thank you but it is nice app.
May not have a lot of features, but for a Ford owner, getting extra codes like ABS and not just regular DTC codes is awesome.
Worthless. Couldn't access any information.