About Academus CR-50 Virtual Clicker
ACADEMUS CR-50 Virtual Clicker is a student module of Academus CRS software. The CR-50 Virtual Clicker can operate only together with Academus CRS server installed on the teacher’s PC. To download Academus CRS please proceed to the link http://www.academus.us
The CR-50 Virtual Clicker works on any mobile device under Android OS version 4.1 and higher.
The CR-50 Virtual Clicker turns any tablet or smartphone into a remote response device. Students register their Virtual Clickers at Academus CRS system automatically with their own personal codes and passwords, once the teacher has registered them in the beginning of the school year.
Academus CR-50 application:
• Intuitively understandable and easy to use even for the youngest students.
• Consists of big clear buttons of different types that are activated according to the type of the question.
• Doesn’t require internet, communicates via local Wi-Fi connection.
• No set-up needed, plug-and-play type, automatic search and connection to the server.
• Sends all necessary information to the server regarding the performance of the student including presence, answer, time of completion, etc.
• No need for costly remote clickers and voting devices.
• Applications for other OS are also available.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+