About GST Return Filing - ગુજરાતી, हिंदी, Eng.
All About GSTR 3B or GST Return in Hindi, Gujarati and English.
GSTR App gives step by step guide to file GSTR 3B and GSTR 1. Gives Details about forms to be filled in GSTR.
This app includes Details of Filing GSTR 3B.
GSTR 3B is the return format that is to be filed before GSTR 1 and GSTR 2.
GSTR 3B return format will help Taxpayer to understand GSTR Process easily.
GSTR 3B gives relief to tax payers.
In GSTR 3B No invoice related detail required.
GSTR means GST Returns.
According to Model GST law, every registered taxable person needs to submit GSTR-1. This return is required to be filed within 10 days from the end of the tax period.
The GST Council in its meeting on July 2-3 had shared a revised format for returns which are required to be filed under the GST regime.
GST Return Filing is the process of Filing Return for GST for Goods and Services .
GST Return Filing is to be done as per mentioned under GSTRs.
GST Return Filing process
Now taxpayer have to file GSTR 3B First,
After that GSTR 1and GSTR 2 will be filed.
GST Return Filing is to be done as mentioned Date.
Feature of an application
1. File GSTR 1
2. Types of GSTR Forms
3. GSTR Filing Process
4. GST Return FAQs
5. Ask Query about GST or GSTR
GST Retun filing includes many process carried out in main 9 GSTR
GSTR - 1 Outward sales by business.
GSTR - 2 Purchases made by Business.
GSTR - 3 GST monthly return along with the payment of amount of tax.
GSTR - 4 Quarterly return for GST
GSTR - 5 Provisions of return filing for Non-Resident Foreign Taxpayers
GSTR - 6 Details by Every Input Service Distributor
GSTR - 7 Details of imports, outward supplies, ITC availed, tax paid, and closing stock
GSTR - 8 Details of supplies effected through e-commerce operator
GSTR - 9 GST Annual Return.
GSTR 1 Details
- GSTR 1 Step by step guide to file GST Return Online
- GSTR 1 Forms
2. Tax Payer Name
3. Aggregated Turnover in Previous Financial year
4. Taxable outward supplies to registered person (B2B).
5. Taxable Outward Supplies to a Consumer (B2C)
6. Zero Rated Supplies and Deemed Exports.
7. Taxable Outward Supplies to a Consumer (B2C other than 5)
8. Nil Rated, Exempt, and Non-GST Outward Supplies.
9. Amendments to Details of Outward Supplies of Earlier Tax Periods.
10. Amendments to Details of Outward Supplies of earlier Tax Periods.
11. Tax Liability of Amount Received in Advance.
12. HSN-wise summary of Outward Supplies
13. Documents issued during tax period.
GSTR 1 Details
GSTR 1 means Details Of Outward Supplies
Who have to pay for GSTR 1?
How to file for GSTR 1?
What are the Forms to be filled in GSTR 1?
What are the due dates for Filing GSTR 1?
all the answers of above questions are described in GSTR 1 (File GSTR Return) application.
GST Return Format Due Dates
GSTR 3B - 20th of the Month
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+