About I'm Drunk!
The I'm Drunk app is an inexpensive and easy-to-use program designed to help people that are "feeling a little good" to responsibly send a call for help. Utilizing an Android Smartphone's texting and location services, a text alert message can be triggered to automatically broadcast to as many as three recipients. The text alert will include an "I need help" message, as well as the location of the sender when a GPS signal is recognized. The app can be setup to continuously send a text alert message every 1 - 5 minutes until it is terminated.
This easy-to-use app only requires the user to customize the Profile:
- Phone # 1: (Required: Phone number of the 1st recipient ... must be 10 digits)
- Phone # 2: (Optional: 2nd recipient)
- Phone # 3: (Optional: 3rd recipient)
- Frequency: (Required: Number of minutes between alerts)
- Password: (Optional: 4 digit numeric code to gain access to the I'm Drunk Profile and alert termination)
- Auto Stop: (Optional: number of alerts to send before auto termination. Must be between 10 and 999)
Once the profile is customized and saved, the alert process can be triggered by simply clicking the I'm Drunk icon then clicking Start Alert. The app requires the location service to be in the "on" position. If the location service is "off," immediately after clicking the I'm Drunk icon, the user will be presented with a dialog screen that will allow the service to be turned on.
Alerts will continuously broadcast, even while the phone is in sleep mode, to the designated recipients at the designated frequency until the process is terminated. The alert process is terminated when one of the following occurs:
- The Stop Alert button is clicked; or
- The number of sent messages reaches the Auto Stop number; or
- The power is drained.
I'm Drunk may be the perfect app to help the person who may had a few too many...
- Bully Genie
- Rescue Whistle
- Bad Date
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+