About Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa - Quotes
Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa was a great saint who had the vision of mother Kali. He had also many visions of many other Gods and Goddess including Allah and Jesus. He practiced tantra,mother worship and all other disciplines through which he was able to open the chakras ,visualize the kundalini moving from the base mooladhara to the sahasrara chakra and opening the thousand petaled lotus flower which is the highest experience for any spiritual seeker.
He was a able to give the world a great saint and scholar like Swamy Vivekananda his disciple.
Shri Ramkrishna Quotes is collection of incredible quotes of Ramkrishna Paramhans. This app is quite simple to use. Everyone can use and take advantage of Shri Ramkrishna quotes. Motivate yourself by downloading and read quotes. if you like quote you can share through social network like Whats app, Mail etc.
App on Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa - Contains Parables ,about 1100 Quotes on different Topics by Sri Ramakrishna ,Brief Life ,Events of his life and Wallpapers
Words Of Sri Ramakrishna is a spiritual app for realization of self and God, and discover the unity (yoga) between the two. Sri Ramakrishna was a 18th century Indian prophet who had self realization of God, within and without.
Words of Sri Ramakrishna will help you find the true definition of that divine power present in every living being. A 'must read' quotes for both atheist and theist. This app will provide an overview of that Infinite Oneness.
* Spiritual Conventions for this app.
* He, Him, Divine, Infinite, God, Mother and all capital words are references to that Infinite, Powerful, Divine, Undefined Being or Energy.
* Interpretation with 'I', 'you', 'me', 'mine', 'his', 'her' and other dual terms should be avoided as they have least meaning in Spirituality.
* This spiritual app is all about realizing 'We The One' - a summation of everything
* Spirituality is beyond reasoning level and should be practiced at Inspirational level with 'Faith in self' and so this app should be read with least reasoning.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+