About Shri Hanuman Chalisa
Shri Hanuman Chalisa it’s free and available in Shri Hanuman Chalisa hindi, Shri Hanuman Chalisa Gujarati and Shri Hanuman Chalisa english.
Shri Hanuman Chalisa. is a Hindu devotional hymn addressed to Hanumanji. It is traditionally believed to have been authored by 16th-century poet Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. The word "chālīsā" is derived from "chālīs", which means the number forty in Hindi, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses. Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional hymn dedicated to Lord Shri Hanumanji. It is recited to get energy and concentration. Hanuman is the source of immense energy and focus. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa channelizes energy and gives a total focus of mind and body.
* Why is the Hanuman Chalisa so powerful !
Lord Hanuman is called as the “Chiranjeevi”.In India, Lord Hanuman is revered by one and all.One can see huge crowds thronging the Hanuman temples across the country on Saturdays.This is to appease Hanumanji and propitiate the Sani Bhagwan, who as per legend, runs scared of Hanumanji.
It is often believed that Lord Hanuman can convert the “asathya” (impossible) to “sathya”(possible).That is very aptly conveyed in the following shloka :
Sarva kalyana thadharam Sarvabath Ganamarudham
Abhara karunamurthim Anjaneyam namayaham
Asathya sadagam swamin Asathyam dava kimvada
Ramadhoota krupasindho Mathkaryam sadaya prabho.
*Benefits of reading the Hanuman Chalisa are:
- It pleases the lord Hanuman and ensures that you and your family are blessed.
- Reading the Hanuman Chalisa as the first thing in the morning will ensure that your day goes well.
- The Hanuman Chalisa will help you to feel relaxed and help you to forget about all your tensions for sometime during the day.
- Reading the Hanuman Chalisa can fill a person with a divine sense of joy.
- It is said that when you feel that your house is being attacked by some evil spirits Lord reading the Hanuman Chalisa ensures that the evil spirits stay away from your house. The evil spirits are always scared of Lord Hanuman.
- Try to understand the meaning of the Hanuman Chalisa as you read it this will help you to appreciate its powers even more. When the Hanuman Chalisa is read to a person who is not feeling well it can help them to feel better and more at ease.
- People who do not have confidence and are scared of things must read the Hanuman Chalisa. It will help them to feel more confident. The Hanuman Chalisa can help you improve your personality and face all problems in life better.
- Lord Hanuman is considered as a lord who can solve any problem and do any task that is considered almost impossible. If you have such a task to accomplish then read the Hanuman Chalisa. It will ease the task for you and make you successful in it.
- Reading the Hanuman Chalisa before you leave for a journey ensures that the journey goes well. You will see that many vehicles have the idol of Lord Hanuman dangling in front. This is because it is believed that Lord Hanuman can prevent accidents and ensure success of the trip.
- Couples who are planning to get married can read the Hanuman Chalisa 100 times in one day before marriage this will ensure that they have a happy and peaceful married life.
- If you have problems having a child or you are not able to ensure that your child studies well reading the Hanuman Chalisa can help to solve your problems that you are facing with kids.
- Those who are under the bad influence of Lord Shani can read the Hanuman Chalisa for eight times on Saturday after bath.
- It removes negative energies form within you and also from your house if recited regularly and in an audible manner.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+