About Vietnam Tourism by ViTours
Explore the travel possibilities of this exotic yet tourist-friendly country
Vietnam Tourism presents a unique ethnographic-semiotic analysis of some of the most important touristic icons in Vietnamese culture. In addition, it offers a firsthand analysis of many aspects of daily life in Vietnam and a semiotic analysis of Vietnam’s dominant cultural symbols. A mobile app brings vibrant images of this unique country to life.
Vietnam Tourism also presents an essential overview of what Vietnam has to offer tourists, looking at the exciting possibilities—and the potential pitfalls—of visiting this extraordinary country. Although Vietnam is a Third World country, it has excellent tourism companies and many wonderful sites—from Halong Bay and Hue to extraordinary temples and beautiful beaches. The mobile app paints a vivid portrait of this country’s hidden gems and popular tourist destinations, exploring the problems and possibilities Vietnam faces in developing its tourism industry.
In Vietnam Tourism, you’ll find information that is essential for anyone who needs to be “in the know” about this increasingly popular tourist destination. This user-friendly app will leave you better informed about:
- the rapid construction of hotels in important tourist sites: there are now hotels of all kinds—from super luxurious ones to middle-range, three-star hotels, down to very primitive hotels—in most of the country’s important tourist venues
- daily life in Vietnam’s teeming cities, in its religious enclaves, and in its unique rural areas
- the meaning and relevance (semiotics) of commonplace objects in Vietnam, including Pho (a traditional soup that is often eaten for breakfast and is found everywhere in the country), conical straw hats, spring rolls, pith helmets, dong (Vietnamese currency), water puppetry, etc.
- important sites that tourists often visit, including the Ho Chi Minh museum, Ha Noi, the Cu Chi Tunnels, the unforgettable Cao Dai Cathedral at Tay Ninh, the Mekong Delta, and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- images of Vietnam—what the tourist guide app have to say, and how they relate to the reality of the author’s personal experience in Vietnam
After using Vietnam Tourism, you will have a wealth of knowledge to draw upon. This is an ideal app to experience before visiting Vietnam yourself—or recommending/planning a trip for others. The fresh insights it presents will help make any trip to the region more rewarding for the traveler.
Vietnam Tourism ViTours
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+