Inbot helps you with two main areas: finding new business leads from your network, and managing and keeping track of your contacts.
You can create lists for all kinds of contacts, such as startup CEOs in London, designers in San Francisco, or marketing managers in large Nordic companies. These custom lists can be shared with your friends who also use Inbot, and they can participate by adding more contacts and chatting about the list in the list conversation.
Furthermore, for every contact on the list that you don’t personally have, you can see which of your friends know them, and ask them for an introduction. It’s a great way to collaborate in building valuable contact lists and discovering new leads for your business - nothing beats warm introductions as a way of finding new business leads.
When it comes to contact management, Inbot has a long list of awesome features. Inbot collects all your contacts from different sources to one place and allows you to group them based on contact type and #-tags. For every contact, the contact list will show you the last time you were in contact with them, and under contact details, you can see your full communication history with each contact.
As a cherry on top, your contacts are sorted based on their relevance to you, assuming you have connected your email account with Inbot. Just give it a try and see it working like magic.
Key features include:
- Network search, allowing you to find new contacts from your extended network
- Contact lists, so you can collaborate with your friends in grouping contacts
- Sending and requesting contacts
- Card-based contact list
- Private chats with your friends
- Self-organizing relevance-based contact sorting
- Intelligent human-robot assistant that provides personal customer support in everything Inbot-related
- Automatic tracking and logging of communication with your contacts
- Importing your device’s contact list and connecting Inbot with Google, IMAP, and Exchange