About Top Champagne free
The nr.1 APP on champagne. The electronic version of the well-known guide to great Champagnes by Alberto Lupetti, the guide to the best French bubbles in Italy.
*** The FREE version offers access to all the champagne reviewed three maison: Perrier Jouët, Alexandre Filaine, André Jacquart ***
Conceived in 2011 by the Journalist, Alberto Lupetti, Great Champagnes immediately gained attention for its new formula in the wine business guides: a champagne for each main screen, with a detailed description (the data sheet), narrating the tasting (with language that is immediately comprehensible for the newbie and at the same time not banal for the enthusiast), colour pictures/shots of the bottle and scores on a hundred.
The App’s strong points:
• 90 producers selected
• More than 340 champagne reviews
• Details of each Champagne
• Filtering by category/Maison/Price
After three paper editions , Great Champagnes makes its debut as an electronic publication, better still, as the ‘app’, both for the iOS platform and Android. It is naturally the digital version of the 2016-17 edition, though with something extra, considering that there are more than 326 reviewed champagnes in the paper edition, going up to around 350 labels for the reviewed ones, giving one a wider panorama.
• Separated according to the producer, with an introduction page mapping out its profile
• A small comment summing up the producer’s judgement
• Giving the category of use ( for all, aperitif, at mealtimes, for pleasure, myths)
• Scores on one hundred
• Graphic indication of the price (from medium priced to wine-shop shelf) and the type of champagne, if it is fresher or more aged, or drier and sweeter
• Symbols that indicate producers of excellence. Not just merely for their absolute quality, but rather for their excellence proven in the years, among the same tastings as those in the guide book editions, as well as those of Alberto Lupetti during his several travels to Champagne (by now counting 100…)
• Further information that, taking inspiration freely from the “Coup de cœur” concept, points out those champagnes that objectively struck us, even regardless of the score.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+