• Cow Radar guides you to where cows are by changing colors.
• when you found a cow, get one scratch point. Get some gift from the CowParade when you complete scratch cards.
• Some of cows are attached to special coupons.
• You can see all the cows designed by various artists.
• Provides tourism spots in Niseko area, and search routes to get there.
• News feed for events, news etc.
CowParade is the largest and most successful public art event in the world.
CowParade events have been staged in 80 cities worldwide since 1999
CowParade Niseko 2015 will feature over 40 new cows created by top Japanese artists and designers in Niseko area during July to October 2015.