Developed initially for personal usage, because there was not a simple app for vinyl and CDs collectors. When the collection gets over 50 records, it becomes difficult to manage and know exactly what you have before buying a new record. Discofilo will not manage the songs, since this is not the focus here. Still, Discofilo will search automatically for the Cover Art and release year, giving the artist and album names. If Discofilo does not find the Cover Art, you can search on your SDCard or even take a picture of your vinyl or CD.
- Add or remove your vinyl or CDs.
- Search for the Cover Art on internet (automatically).
- Filter quickly by artist or album name.
- Backup on Google Drive.
- Search for the Cover Art directly on Google Images via Discofilo.
- Suggestions are welcome :)