About 2018 New Partners Conference
The official 2018 New Partners for Smart Growth Conference app is now available!
Opening its Golden Gate, the New Partners for Smart Growth Conference returns to California in 2018. The city of San Francisco is 47 square miles of innovation – an incubator for new ways to solve old problems, a living laboratory for environmental and economic sustainability.
As old as the Declaration of Independence, San Francisco is a blueprint for the future. It remains today the world’s leading breeding ground for game-changing ideas and innovative technologies that reimagine the way we live, communicate, and preserve the best aspects of our world. A pioneer in the recycling movement, San Francisco continues as a national leader in the full spectrum of local sustainability practices.
Our new mobile app will help you connect with a national audience of local elected officials and city/county staff; state and federal agency leaders; professionals in planning, transportation, public health, landscape architecture, architecture, parks and recreation, housing, public works, crime prevention and the arts; realtors, developers, builders and bankers; advocates for equity and environmental justice, youth, older adults, and walking and biking; labor representatives; school leaders and staff; and environmentalists.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This mobile app allows you to:
• Access the program, explore sessions, view the participant list, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+