About Medical Test Prank
Test Your Health Prank
Natural recipes for the treatment of diseases
Treatment of stomach acidity
Irritable bowel syndrome
Treatment of indigestion
Treat the smell of mouth
Clean the liver
The most important information about hemorrhoid surgery is hemorrhoids.
Treatment of ED
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Goal:
- Frequent coughing episodes followed by intense inspiration that makes a loud noise like a cock. This severe cough can cause the baby to have an extra discharge and bleeding in the eye, brain and nose.
- vomiting and especially after coughing attacks.
- Lack of sleep and general weakness.
Prevention and treatment:
- Ventilating the patient's place of residence and providing him with good food.
- The use of antibiotics prescribed by the doctor.
- Give cough medicines and painkillers.
* To protect the protective taste must be given on time within the triple taste as follows:
- The first dose at the end of the second month.
- The second dose at the end of the fourth month.
- The third dose at the end of the sixth month.
- An effective dose at the age of 18 months.
Hemorrhoids are varicose veins in the rectum and the anus can be dangled outside the anus. Hemorrhoids are a common problem, especially among people between the ages of 20 and 50 years.
Types of hemorrhoids:
1. First-class fistulas:
Is a non-dendritic varicocele formed at the junction of the end of the rectum and the anus. It is generally painless but often causes bleeding.
2. Second-order hemorrhoids:
Internal hemorrhoids arise through the anus when defecating or when standing or walking are usually painful.
3. Third-degree hemorrhoids:
Continuous internal hemorrhoids may be accompanied by external varicose veins that become a leather loop over time.
What are the factors that help the appearance of hemorrhoids?
1. Chronic constipation.
2. Heavy handicrafts.
3. Sit for long periods (for example, driving).
5. Chronic chest diseases.
** What are the symptoms and complications?
1. Anal bleeding is usually the only symptom of the patient. It may cause anemia if it persists.
2. mucous secretions.
3. Itching in the anal area.
what is the cure ?
"Prevention is better than cure"
Wisdom should be applied to overcome this disease by avoiding factors that help the emergence of the disease. For example, attention to healthy nutrition rich in fiber to avoid chronic constipation.
If a person has the disease, follow these guidelines:
1 - clean the anal area with soap and water with drying using a soft toilet paper several times a day.
2 - use some ointments or suppositions that help relieve congestion.
- If the problem persists, your doctor may use injections or surgical procedures to remove these varicose veins
Drugs used in the treatment of hemorrhoids
1 - Pertoglyfinol ointment and milk or suppositories
2 - New Hellar Ointment and Lupus
3 - Nehemehuran ointment and lupus
4 - Davon pills to stop bleeding
5- Sinalax pills and dulcolax as the facilitators because the constipation is psychedelic
Inflammation of hemorrhoids
6_ Procto 4 ointment or pulp
7_proctosidil ointment and lupus
8_vakto ointment and lupus
It is necessary to use dervons to prevent bleeding
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+