* You park your car at the airport before heading off on a week's holiday. You take a photo of your parking level and number. You then head off on holiday, take hundreds of photo's! When you get back to the airport you battle to find the photo of where you left your car.
* You may have dropped of your car with a valet service and took a photo of your milage and fuel level to see if you car was abused whilst away.
* You have a special whiskey collection and worry that some of it gets sampled when you are not home. So you take photo's of your bottles to see if the levels change!
* You are on a diet and take a weekly photo of your progress
* You take a photo of your baby every Monday at the same time on the same spot and would like to keep them together in sequence
* You want to track the electricity use and take a regular photo of the electricity meter
* You are a sales rep and need to keep track of how your products are merchandised and selling through in various retail outlets
* You need to keep your medical prescriptions handy so you photograph them, tag them and they are always there when you need them
With SnapnTrac you simply take a photo, add one or more Tags and forget about it. When you need to retrieve the photo you simply select the Tag required and browse those photo's on a latest first basis. You may also edit the photo's and set up a default photo size in order to conserve precious memory. When required you can Share the photo using any of the standard methods such Message, eMail, Print, Cloud storage etc.