About Notification Counter, Analyser & History
There may be many apps installed in your mobile that serves unwanted notifications. These apps fill up your notification panel and disturb you the whole day.
It won't be possible for you to count how many notifications each app serves. This app will count each and every notifications served in you mobile. You can check the statistics of notifications served by each app.
The app will help you decide which app's notification you need to block to improve your mobile usage experience.
What the app does?
- This app will count notifications served by each and every apps installed in your mobile. It will count notifications of system apps too.
- You can block serving notification service on any app you want to from settings of this app.
- The app will show you statistics of number of notifications served by each app. You can check current day's data or weekly and monthly historical data.
- The app stores all the content of each and every notifications served in your mobile. If you mistakenly cleared the notification panel, you can check the content of the notification from within the app.
- You can ignore the counting of certain apps who's notifications are important for you.
How is this app helpful?
The app is helpful for every mobile user. You can analyse the notification serving numbers of every app. The statistics can help you decide which app's notification service to block. you can directly block service from within this application.
The app uses android.permission.BIND_NOTIFICATION_LISTENER_SERVICE to read notifications served from other apps.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+