Take a walk in time with JiTT.travel!
JiTT.travel works offline, so it won’t cost you the earth in expensive roaming rates. The app generates your tour based on your location and the time you have available. It accounts for the time of day, opening times, and whether you want to complete your tour at your starting point or elsewhere. The guide tells the stories behind Forbidden City’s history, which was the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government for almost 500 years, and gives an insight into the ritualistic and courtesan culture of imperial China.
JiTT.travel doesn’t just tell a city’s stories through time, but takes into consideration your own available time. Whether you’re on a business trip with minimal free time to take in the historical sights, or on a short city break and want to make the most of your trip, JiTT.travel will create a route to match your available time, and interests. If you’ve already seen one of the sights, simply delete it from the route; or if you want to see a particular monument, add it in. The app will recalculate your route and show you the sights of Forbidden City!
• Offline maps.
• Points of Interest marked on the the map.
• Teasers of Forbiden City’s buildings and points of interest.
• Handy information such as WiFi spots, tourist offices and ATMs.
• A route planner, which manages what you want to see in the time you have available to see it.
Upgrade to Premium Content
In-app purchases allow you to download:
• Written content, so you can read our guide in time and comfort, monument contact details and opening times, and public transport information.