Take a walk in time with JiTT.travel!
JiTT.travel works offline, so it won’t cost you the earth in expensive roaming rates. The app generates your tour based on your location and the time you have available. It accounts for the time of day, opening times, and whether you want to complete your tour at your starting point or elsewhere. The guide follows the footsteps of that illustrious unknown, the vicious murderer, Jack the Ripper, who is probably the most famous serial killer of all time. It also gives an insight into the East End London, the area where the crimes were committed, which was largely a product of the industrial revolution that grew into a disorderly warren of working class streets, accelerating the process of social segregation in the metropolis. Who was Jack the Ripper? What crimes did he commit? This App will guide you through this bloody mystery.
JiTT.travel doesn’t just tell stories through time, but takes into consideration your own available time. Whether you’re on a business trip with minimal free time to take in the historical sights, or on a short city break and want to make the most of your trip, JiTT.travel will create a route to match your available time, and interests. If you’ve already seen one of the sights, simply delete it from the route; or if you want to see a particular point of interest, add it in. The app will recalculate your route and show you the sights of Jack the Ripper London Tour!
• Offline maps.
• Points of Interest marked on the map.
• Teasers of Jack the Ripper London Tour points of interest.
• Handy information such as WiFi spots, tourist offices and ATMs.
• A route planner, which manages what you want to see in the time you have available to see it.
Upgrade to Premium Content
In-app purchases allow you to download:
• Written content, so you can read our guide in time and comfort, points of interest contact details and opening times, and public transport information.