About Teleste M-Cam
Teleste S-VMX Video Management System provides a scalable end–to–end solution covering all major features needed in a modern management system.
Teleste M-Cam is the part of the Teleste Video Management System. It is used to send live video stream from mobile devices built-in cameras, along with current GPS location of the streaming device to the S-VMX.
The following main functionalities are provided to the mobile device:
• Send live video to the S-VMX System
• Send current location of the streaming device and identification number (if configured) to the S-VMX System
• Switch between back and front camera
• Video resolution settings
• Enable built-in Phone/Tablet light
• Display used bandwidth while streaming
• Display current channel used
• S-VMX 3.0
• S-VMX 3.1
The application is available in Google Play store. After installation it can be accessed from the Teleste M-Cam icon on the device. When the application is started for the first time, access the settings and set connection parameters to the S-VMX RTSP Server, like:
• Device Id (it can be the phone number)
• S-VMX RTSP Server address
• TCP port used by RTSP Server
Example RTSP Server link: rtsp://192.168.1.2:1935/live
After the parameters have been entered and saved, start the application, tap the camera icon to initialize the connection and start streaming. For further information see S-VMX Client User manual.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+