Teleste M-Cam is the part of the Teleste Video Management System. It is used to send live video stream from mobile devices built-in cameras, along with current GPS location of the streaming device to the S-VMX.
The following main functionalities are provided to the mobile device:
• Send live video to the S-VMX System
• Send current location of the streaming device to the S-VMX System
• Switch between back and front camera
• Video resolution settings
• Enable built-in Phone/Tablet light
• Display used bandwidth while streaming
• S-VMX 3.0
The application is available in Google Play store. After installation it can be accessed from the Teleste M-Cam icon on the device. When the application is started for the first time, access the settings and set connection parameters to the S-VMX RTSP Server, like:
• S-VMX RTSP Server address
• TCP port used by RTSP Server
• Channel number to be used
After the parameters have been entered and saved, start the application, tap the camera icon to initialize the connection and start streaming. For further information see S-VMX Client User manual.