About GB Mobile.
Insight into the status of your equipment, always and everywhere. Easily consult and change user or checking inspection status of your equipment on your mobile phone. Report equipment issues.
GB Mobile is designed to provide an easy and quick insight into the status of your equipment at the workplace using the mobile phone. By scanning the barcode with the camera onf your mobile phone, you immediately get the required information on your screen. At a glance, it is possible to see when the tool is to be inspected or to be maintained, where it is in use or when it has to be returned.
You can easily change the user so you can transfer the tool directly to a colleague. It is also possible to change the inspection status, provided you have the necessary rights. This means that the administration of your equipment is very efficient and you always have an up-to-date overview of the status of your equipment. This saves you time, so costs. The app works both online and offline and is, of course, optimally secured.
Features of GM Mobile:
• Scanning the barcode with your mobile phone's camera.
• Check out and/or adjust where the equipment is in use.
• Check when a tool ihas to be inspected.
• Alter the inspection status.
• Add a new issue.
The GB Mobile app is a supplement to our web tool Gereedschapbeheer.nl and apps for inspection (GB Inspect) and warehouse management (GB Scan). This provides you with a complete online automation of your equipment management.
Gereedschapbeheer.nl offers a wide range of functionalities, a few key points being:
• User-friendly web-based application.
• Practical, convenient list of where your equipment is currently located.
• Automatic, prompt email notification about when your equipment needs to be inspected, maintained and/or calibrated.
• Ability to alter the inspection status quickly and easily, location and other information, possibly by selecting more items of equipment in a single action.
• Uploading and linking of files such as manuals, purchase and warranty certificates, drivers and other programs, calibration reports and inspection documents to the corresponding ID. This gives you access to your tool-related files at all times. The basic subscription includes a standard upload space of 500 MB.
• Mobile app for reading and changing inspection status and/or user with the aid of a smartphone.
• GB Inspect tablet app. The tablet app allows you to enter inspections (without internet if preferred). For more information on the tablet app, please refer to our website. You can download the tablet app to try it out.
• Handheld app for fast stockroom management with the aid of barcode and/or RFID.
• Reading inspection results from your NEN3140 PAT tester, after which the database is automatically updated and you can print out your inspection reports with a single push on the button.
• Various optional modules which you can use to enhance the functionality of the software as desired.
• Various options that allow you to set up the application according to your wishes.
Note: An Gereedschapbeheer.nl account is required in order to use the app. Go to https://www.gereedschapbeheer.nl/en/demo-2/ to register a free demo account.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+