We have built FlexMobile so that you can use it straight away.
What can you do with FlexMobile?
* Call and receive calls with the call quality you're used to
* Clients see a landline number if you ring when you are outside the office
* See who is calling you and make a call from your own contacts
* You don't need a desk phone, but the App combines well with it
* Simply use your own voicemail from your cellphone provider
FlexMobile supports both Direct Call and Call Back
Most users and organisations choose Direct Call. The telephone works exactly as you are used to. You make a call and the system makes a connection with the dialed number. The conversation happens via our platform, but you don't notice this. The cost of the call from the platform to the number you dial appears on your invoice from gnTel, while the cost of calling from your cellphone to the platform appears on your invoice from your cellphone provider.
Businesses where people use their own cellphones for business calls often choose Call Back, where the businesses pay for all the charges via their gnTel account. As soon as you call, the platform makes a connection with the caller and then with the number that is being dialled. It takes a little bit of getting used to, but works really well.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+