About TripLogging | Mileage log and Fuel log
TripLogging | Mileage log and Fuel log
TripLogging is an app for registering business, commuting and private kilometres on the basis of the total counter. The app also supports the registration of fuel stops.
The app contains the following functionalities:
- Mutation of the vehicles.
- Mutation of the addresses.
- Mutation of petrol stations.
- Registration of business, commuting and private kilometres.
- Automatic transfer of the data from the previous ride.
- Validation on kilometrage.
- Change of car easily.
- Registration of fuel stops.
- Automatic transfer of the data from the previous fuel stop.
- Search functionality in all overviews.
Data are entered manually, not GPS automated, warranting an accurate transfer of data from the total counter.
The app is a supplement to the https://www.triplogging.com site and enables you to register kilometres and fuel stops along the way. Reports can be generated through the site:
The app has the following requirements:
- An account on https://www.triplogging.com (created for free)
- A data subscription. The app communicates directly with the website, and will not function without an Internet connection.
For more information, visit https://www.triplogging.com/androidmanual/
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+