About AppLock : Namoo Protector
~Developed by a student~
Are you worried if other people see your gallery stealthily?
Are you worried if they delete your valuable data?
Then protect your apps and data safely with Namoo Protector!
# What is 'Namoo Protector'?
Namoo Protector is an application which protect apps by locking and unlocking them by PIN, pattern, or fingerprint authentication you set.
# Main features NP provides
- App lock using PIN, Pattern, and Fingerprint Authentication
- Plugins reinforcing security
+ Fake Cover (Fake force close, Fake fingerprint authentication request, Fake root permission dialog, Fake infinite loading)
+ Watcher (Flashlight, Bell)
- Lots of additional settings
+ Auto-protection when a new app installs
+ Quick Unlock (Unlock if password matches)
+ PIN touch feedback
+ Rearrange key randomly
+ Dim lockscreen
+ Lockscreen Animation
- Backup&Restore settings and app list
- Prevent NP uninstalled (Device administrator)
- Prevent apps deleted
- Theme (Make your own lockscreen!)
+ Backup, restore, and share themes
+ With lots of elements you can style
Q. Oh..no... I can't delete NP..
A. You might have set NP as a device administrator so that NP can't be deleted. Please uncheck 'Prevent NP uninstalled' in NP setting or delete NP from a device administrator in System Setting. Now you can delete it!
Q. NP doesn't protect my apps :(
A. Did you activate NP using 'Activate' button in main screen? If you have already activated
it, please report the bug to me via email or review. (Reviewing with 1 star without any message is..oh...no..)
Q. When I launch NP, it says that service seems to be finished abnormally. How can I solve it?
A. If you launch NP right after rebooting your device, it is normal. Just wait, then you can see NP restarting automatically.
Q. I think NP makes a serious battery drain..
A. Sorry, but App lock has no choice to have too much battery because it should search apps to lock frequently. But I'm always trying to improve battery life :)
Q. Can't authenticate my fingerprint!! You said it supports fingerprint authentication.
A. You might have a device which doesn't support fingerprint authentication or a samsung
device which accepts the way of Swipe-type fingerprint authentication.
# Required permission
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW : It is used to overlay lockscreen above other apps.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : It is used when you backup or restore settings and for an image for the lockscreen background
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS : It is used to search which apps are running.
- BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN : (Device administrator) It is used when you activate an option to prevent NP uninstalled.
- CAMERA : It is used to turn the flash on and off in plugin 'Watcher'
# Reporting bug and suggesting new ideas
Protect your apps with Namoo Protector for those who prefer Simple Design and Lots of Features!!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+