With Opplandstrafikk Reise you can:
• plan your journey by selecting the type of service and your departure and arrival times
• search for departures from stops close to your current location
• mark stops, services, addresses, areas and planned journeys as favourites
• decide when you want departures displayed on your favourites page
• always find your way home – mark an address as a favourite and the app will plan a journey from your current location
• display planned journeys in the Notification Area
• display maps showing your current location, stops, sales outlets, travel suggestions and journeys
• display all the stops on the routes you plan to take
To make your travel searches as easy as possible, the app must have access to:
* Your location
When it knows your location the app can display nearby stops and search results sorted according to where you are now. You can also plan journeys to and from your current location.
* Data services
Internet access is essential if you want to obtain journey. Knowing your network status means that the app can reduce the number of requests. This means lower power consumption and a faster user interface.
We need access to read/write to your mobile ’ s storage in order to cache map tiles. We employ Google's APIs so that you can use Google Maps to display map views of journeys, stops and sales outlets.