uFreedoms Ltd. is an Andalucia based tech initiative working on creative projects - the latest one is on a mission to disrupt phone companies.
Because we want to break ties with phone service providers and give all users the freedom to make calls from where ever they are, or from their uFreedom "Shadow " (user ID). We've just added a new instant messaging feature with a self-destruct feature, because we believe that if we don't record conversations when we are talking face to face with others then why should we do it when we are behind electronic devices?
Our mission is your privacy and freedom
- Now your shadow becomes your number
- Shadow is a unique identifier for all of your contacts that allows you to send and receive instant messages, call any number or a Shadow number - no matter where you are!
- Its time to break the ties to mobile service providers and be free with uFreedoms
- Your shadow is there when and where you want it
- Free Instant Message with autodelete (we don't save any data in our server or in your phone, all data are delete each minute)
- Call from uFreedoms is call from your provider and without VoIP, we identify the present phone number of your contacts in each moment, country or provider
How to use it
Situation: I'd like to change my phone service provider without giving my new number to all my contacts
Solution: Install the uFreedoms App and send invitations to all your contacts so they can reach you without having to tell them what your new number is.
Situation: I don't have my phone and I'm waiting for an urgent call.
Solution: Log into the uFreedoms Web App to connect to a phone that you can answer. For example an office number, a hotel number, a friend's phone etc). The temporary number you link to your uFreedom account allows for others to reach you for as long as you will be reachable at that number.
Situation: I'm continuously traveling internationally and I'd like my contacts to call me locally. I won't know what the local numbers are until I land so I'd like them to be able to have a way to contact me without me having to tell them what those numbers are prior to my travels.
Solution: Log onto the uFreedoms App, register a "Shadow" (user ID) and all of your contacts will automatically be able to contact you through your "Shadow" on the app.
Situation: My battery died!!
Solution: End of a long day and your battery finally gave up? Don't worry you can log onto the uFreedoms Web App or log in using another mobile device and assign your office land-line as your alternative contact number so that you can still be reached until you get your phone charged again.
How do you use uFreedoms?