About NueMD ICD-10 Coder
The NueMD Coder App represents our latest effort to help medical billers and small healthcare practices prepare for the upcoming transition to ICD-10. With the app, you can save time and easily:
• Search by ICD-9/10 code, or by description to see results in both code sets. You can even search by voice!
• Get helpful suggestions for tricky ICD conversion scenarios when there’s no clear one-to-one solution.
• Access search history to view your recently and most frequently used codes.
• Utilize the trusted Provider Education feature to learn even more about a given code.
• Share the app with friends on your favorite social media sites.
The Coder App was built with healthcare professionals in mind, but is available to anyone with an interest in quickly finding or learning more about billable ICD-10 codes.
Disclaimer: This code conversion tool is for educational use only. It uses the ICD-9 to ICD-10 data from the General Equivalency Mapping files put out by CMS. Do not use this feature as your official conversion or crosswalk tool since we make no accuracy guarantees. Professional clinical analysis should always apply when determining use of proper codes.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+