OptiCalc is an ophthalmic calculator allowing for versatile calculations and conversions related to eye refraction or visual acuity. It supports most conventional notations.
In particular it provides functionality to
• convert eye refraction to different spectacle planes providing magnification at the same time. In doing so you may choose different notations or representations of refraction,
• calculate visual acuity for different chart distances and converts visual acuity values to a variety of different notations,
• calculate wavefront refraction by entering elementary aberrations (second orders and higher order astigmatisms and spherical aberrations).
OptiCalc can e.g. be useful
• when preparing for a talk or presentation for on demand calculations,
• to cross check or convert ophthalmic quantities between different notations when listening to talks or discussions between colleagues,
• to compare own clinical data while studying papers or publications,
• to secure made prescriptions (e.g. spectacle prescription),
• to consult standard data bases implemented within the App for reference,
• or to have a supporting powerful tool when inspecting complicate cases.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+