FEATURES PLANNED TO ADD:
- Online backup
- ADS FREE
- Option to insert demo data so you can better understand app's logic
- Nice and simple design
- Change themes of colors (blue, green, dark or light)
- Add as many accounts as you want
- All accounts are presented in one screen
- You can view current balance of all single accounts or account's balance for a period of time
- You can choose between day, month and year for presenting informations
- Each account can be presented in a different currency
- Add as many currencies as you need
- Change display format for each currency as you like
- Set default currency
- Total balance of all accounts will be presented in the default currency (other currencies, if any, will be converted to this currency)
- Transactions are grouped
- Adding groups of transactions is very easy, and is done automatically while adding or editting transaction
- Subgroup (Subcategory) can be assigned to each transaction - Example: Children could be a main group, and every child could be a Subgroup, and you have option to se how much much money you've spent on Children in total and on each of them separately.
- Transactions search
- Choose between searching for transactions in all accounts or in a specific account
- Backup/Restore feature
- Protect your app with a password
- And many more...
* Option to change account directly while adding or editting a transaction
* Now you have option to add subcutegories
* Small UI changes
- First version
Please, send us an e-mail to [email protected], if you need more features or if you find any bugs in the application. Also we would be very thankfull if you tell us what you like and what you don't like about our application.
Is a great personal finance software. How can I remove the unwanted list in group selection? Exp. Susan Thomas
Need to update functionality
No words to say. Simply Superb
Good way to track your money...it's very easy to use,simple is good so try it now
Finally application that has everything I've been looking for. It lacks some features, but considering this is the first version, it looks promising.