About SuperVision mini
SuperVision is an advanced magnifier for the visually impaired. The application could help to a wide range of visually impaired users (presbyopia, myopia, macular diseases...) in their day to day. In order to use SuperVision as an electronic glasses, download the extension of this app, called "SuperVision for cardboard" for free.
The application allows to easily control the zoom, the contrast and the color mode of the image. Three natural and seven synthetical color models are supported. You can also use SuperVision in dark environments, by activating the flash of your smartphone.
If you touch the screen, a set of big size buttons appear to setup the view (from left to right):
- Contrast - A pair of buttons for increase or decrease the image contrast.
- Flash - Set flash on/off for dark environments.
- Reset - Configuration will back to predefined values.
- Pause - A button to freeze the video
- Color Mode - Switch between color modes (3 natural colors and 7 synthetical colors for reading)
- Zoom - A pair of buttons to increase or decrease the zoom. Maximum zoom supported is x6.
The application is fully compatible with the accessibility system of Android (TalkBack).
SuperVision is developped by the Mobile Vision Research Lab and Neosistec. This work is partially funded by Generalitat Valenciana and MIMECO. Thanks to the VI associations ONCE and RetiMur for their collaboration.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+