Use Violin Practice Partner to practise with the piano accompaniment, the violin part in isolation, or the duo ensemble recording. The app will help you to:
• Become familiar with the accompaniment and understand how the solo line fits with the piano part for more secure performances.
• Make practice more musical and enjoyable by having a virtual violin partner to play along with.
• Slow down or speed up the music to a tempo that suits you, for slow careful practice.
• Listen closely to the violin in isolation to hear every detail of the expert performance.
• Repeat tricky passages by setting loops around them.
You can also:
• Personalise the app – choose from nine different virtual partners to practise with!
Violin Practice Partner comes with one example piece from Grade 1 of the NEW ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces 2016–2019. In app you can purchase:
• Any piece* from the ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces 2016–2019 for Grades 1–7
• All nine pieces from the ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces selection syllabus for Grades 1-7*
*Note: ‘Pig Ankle Rag’ – Grade 3, C1 – is for solo violin so is not featured in Violin Practice Partner. (The Grade 3 selection therefore contains eight pieces).