Live an exciting adventure among the secrets of the Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena! Dive into more than 5,000 years of history of Catania through the historical layers of the monastic complex, which is today the Department of Humanities of the University of Catania. Discover the Montevergine hill, on which this extraordinary building is located. The interactive map will lead you into the Monastery, showing you its history but also it will challenge your skills with games and puzzles!
Included in this app:
- The interactive map of the Benedictine Monastery
- Different paths to choose according to your age and your needs
- Drawings, texts, video made by the kids of School "Coppola" of Catania
- Information and anecdotes about the history of the area
- Games and puzzles about the history of Catania and the Monastery
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+