About IQ and Aptitude Test Practice
Call it IQ test, aptitude test, or psychometric, they are used in schools, admission exams, and job interviews to assess the ability of applicants in processing information. This application provides a series of categorized nonverbal tests to prepare for such assessments. Besides that solving these short puzzles is a mental exercise, potentially improving the inductive and logical abilities of the users. Solutions are provided for most of the questions.
The following non-verbal tests are available now:
- Progressive series (Find the next shape in sequence!)
-Classification (Choose the odd one!)
- Matrix tests (Find the missing shape in a matrix of shapes)
- Number sequences (Find the next number in sequence!)
- Number matrices (Find the missing number in a matrix of numbers)
- Two dimensional spatial ability (Pattern matching and assembling)
- Three dimensional spatial ability (Folding 2 dimensional shapes into 3 dimensional objects)
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+