- Push alerts
- Event Information
- Conference Schedule
- Interactive Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Exhibitor information
- Session information
- CEC information
- Training & Exams information
- login to My BICSI to view your conference badges and session schedules
- Email feedback to BICSI
- Upload conference photos to the Photo Gallery
- Realtime conference schedule updates.
- Full integration with backend databases.
- Create, save, update, delete session notes.
- Download personal session schedule.
- Add, delete sessions to personal schedule.
BICSI is a professional association supporting the information & communications technology systems (ICT) industry. ICT covers the spectrum of voice, data, electronic safety & security, project management and audio & video technologies. It encompasses the design, project management and installation of pathways, spaces, optical fiber- and copper-based distribution systems, wireless-based systems and infrastructure that supports the transportation of information and associated signaling between and among communications and information gathering devices.
BICSI provides information, education and knowledge assessment for individuals and companies in the ICT industry. We serve more than 23,000 ICT professionals, including designers, installers and technicians. These individuals provide the fundamental infrastructure for telecommunications, audio/video, life safety and automation systems. Through courses, conferences, publications and professional registration programs, BICSI staff and volunteers assist ICT professionals in delivering critical products and services, and offer opportunities for continual improvement and enhanced professional stature.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA, BICSI membership spans nearly 100 countries.