The HOME App:
· Can be integrated with your community’s Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) for year-round use to comply with HUD’s 2014 data standards for outreach projects,
· Can be used for Point-in-Time counts, vulnerability surveys, and other street-administered assessment tools,
· Can be used to capture information about encampments, such as the location, size and condition,
· Uses secure off-line functionality to temporarily save encrypted records until you return to a WiFi or 3G/4G accessible area for upload,
· Uses open source technology for easy adoption by your community.
A web-based portal for the HOME App allows an Administrator from your community to manage users, add or edit assessment tools, review and export collected data, and activate new app features.
Contact Community Technology Alliance for a demo user name and password.
If your community needs assistance with the HMIS integration process, ask Community Technology Alliance about our contract rates.
About Community Technology Alliance:
Community Technology Alliance is an award-winning Silicon Valley nonprofit dedicated to harnessing technologies to empower communities to develop data-driven solutions to poverty and homelessness. Founded in 1991, Community Technology Alliance is known nationally for its expertise in technology and policy related to Homeless Management Information Systems, and for creating new opportunities for nonprofits and public agencies to use data and technology to inform strategic planning , improve collaboration and measure collective impact.