The App is designed to help professionals using non invasive cardiovascular imaging in their daily practice. It includes tables, figures, reference values and calculators and a link to the full recommendation papers published in our journal the European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging (EHJ-CI) by EACVI experts.
Some recommendations are available in different languages.
The App includes 8 abridged recommendations, 4 of which are available in French, Chinese and Portuguese:
• Multimodality imaging in pericardial disease (2014)
• Recommendations for Transoesophageal Echocardiography: 2014 update (2014)
• Complications of Radiotherapy in Adults (2013)
• Transcatheter Interventions (2011)
• Aortic and pulmonary regurgitation - Valvular regurgitation (2010)
• Mitral and tricuspid regurgitation - Valvular regurgitation (2010)
• Echocardiography in infective endocarditis (2010)
• Diastolic Function (2009)
Included calculators / algorithms / reference value tables:
• PISA (Mitral Regurgitation)
• EuroSCORE (External)
• STS Mortality Score (External)
• Estimation of filling Pressures (Diastolic Function)
• Practical approach to grade diastolic dysfunction
• Clinical suspicion of IE
• Patient management after chest radiotherapy
I am sure from my email, username and password and failed to login a lot of times to use app.