You can use it for
- Timing presentations
- When to take pills
- Reduce smoking
- When to eat
- Time your activities without having to look at your phone
How does it work?
- You can set up your phone to buzz you when you want it to buzz you: set up days of week, period of day when that buzz should work, interval in minutes
- For example, you could set up a buzz like this: on every Monday, between 9am and 5pm, vibrate once, every 30 minutes
- Or you could do something like this: every Friday, from 8pm to 12pm, every 45 minutes, long vibration
- Use more buzzes simultaneously: Monday, buzz me once every hour between 11am and 4pm and once every two hours between 4pm and 8pm
- Set up a QuickBuzz: quickly set up a by selecting predefined hour periods, time intervals
- You can choose between a short vibration and a long vibration, so you can make the difference between the meaning of the buzz
- Do you want to hear it instead of feeling it? You can use a ringtone instead of vibration…
- Are there situations when you still want to/will have to stop the notification manually? You can set up this to…
Great app... but needs some work....  Input on weekdays has to be off! You select the days not the other way around.  No selection of custom notification sound, only the standard sound.  Make a option to show next buzzer in notification display.  And when you want this app goes hugh, make it with a Martial Art design with light/dark theme.
Extraordinary. Glad I found it.
A simple and very helpful application.
Try it out! Worth every penny :-)
Genious. Simple and easy to use.
Just what I was looking for :)