- BVH viewer with interpolation of animation.
- PlayBack control like video player.
WIP features for updates to come:
- Remove frames
- Edit Frame animation data i.e. rotation of joints/bones.
- Export* interpolated frames to enhance animation smoothness within file.
- Export* any part of skeleton. E.g. export right hand as bvh.
- Edit rest pose* without affecting a single animation frame. This feature is rare and i will take some time to make it available. This feature is complete and ready in PC version. More info at bottom.
- Animation re-targeting to embed animation in a model? I myself need this and will make it anyhow.
* mark is for features which are available in my own BVH2 format. This is extension of bvh format where Euler rotations are replaced by Quaternions. Once i make precise port of these features to bvh format i will update this app.
- Some BVH files from Carnegie-Mellon Graphics Lab Motion Capture Database have been tested. They work.
- Can read well formatted BVH & BVH2 files. No file with non-standard formatting tested.
EULA: Terms & Agreement (These terms will be added to app)
This app is ad-supported freeware and needs internet to shows ads. (It works without internet).
Requires Read-Write access to external storage to open/save file.