About KickIt metronome
KickIt is easy to use metronome application for musicians. It provides intuitive interface for basic users and also posibility to create setlists for more advanced users. Setlists can be imported and exported to files and thus can be easily shared between devices and users.
The user interface has tree pages.
- The METRONOME page may be enough for basic users. It has controls for switching the click on or off and changing the tempo. If you have created a playlist, switching between songs can be also done from the METRONOME page. The name of the current song can be edited by clicking on it.
- The SETLIST page displays the name of the current setlist/session and a list with the songs and their tempo. You can add, remove or rearange songs and also select the current song. In the SETLIST page you can edit the name of the setlist/session by clicking on it at the top of the list. The name of the song and tempo can be edited in the METRONOME page. You can create a new setlist which won't remove your previous one.
- The SESSIONS page dispays a list with the setlists created so far by you. You can have multiple setlists with different tracks which are activated by single click. You can export setlists as files so you can share them or create a backup. You can also import previously exported setlists.
Libraries used in KickIt:
- the Qt5 library under the terms of LGPLv3.
- the libsndfile library under the terms of LGPL.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+