- Does not require internet or mobile network connection, use any available WiFi hotspot or create a mobile access point on one device and connect all other devices to this access point.
- It supports running in the background as a receiver with minimal battery usage (you can hear you friends while device is locked)
- Devices find each other by NSD (aka Bonjour or ZeroConf), no any configuration required. It just works.
- Very small, takes only 300Kb of device memory storage
- Talk button lock, swipe left-and-down or right-and-down to lock button
NSD on Android is not stable enough, so if devices can't find each others or top line with pointless text is not green try to restart application, or reboot device.
Program released under GPL license, source code available at https://github.com/js-labs/WalkieTalkie
If you found some bugs or miss some features - contact us.
Kaise use kare??
Very useful in home and office.
Hello, your app is good! I have a request: it would be really good if you add a widget and functionality that even if the phone display is turned off, you can still send voice messages by pressing volume/other controls, like a real walkie talkie. God bless and more power ;)
It shows another mobile very late I hate it
When someone speaks out, I can not hear anything. It Works fine on other Android phones. My Android version is 5.0.1
My private securities company uses this app for operation communication. 100% recommendation for this
It's simple and eazy to use. Well done...great developer
This is the worst app ever!
Could do with Bluetooth ptt or option to customize ptt button... to a headset for example
Oh my god it works really
But I don't know how use it ? Can anyone guide me?
Small, works good
It work 100% ava tha ve ooo
not show anything
It's working. I'm very happy to use this apps.
Works as advertised!
chupain si ducut
Must have this app
Works well..... a real one played like a real walkie talkie.......
My samsung galaxy s4 can't hear any sound, please fix it
It's a super app.