Simply run the server application (see link below) and any android phone connected to the same wifi connection can act as a buzzer in quiz show games.
Steps to use:
1) Download server executable jar (http://is.gd/BuzzIn)
2) Follow the directions in the readme for running the server
3) Run the app and type in the server's local ip address
4) Press connect and wait for the black and yellow stripes (the entire screen is a buzz-in button)
5) The server should show your device as registered and once buzzing opens, should allow you to respond
This is the first version, no changes yet...
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+