MEDICALTOOLS provides tools for cardiac electrophysiologists, cardiologists, cardiology fellows, internists, emergency room physicians, medical students, nurses, technicians, and other health care workers who deal with cardiac arrhythmias.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
medicaltools -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- Drug reference with creatinine clearance toolbar
- Creatinine clearance calculator
- Pacing tricks: Para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban,
sotalol, apixaban and edoxaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- QT calculators for IVCD
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc, ATRIA)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES, ATRIA, SAMe-TT2R2, ORBIT)
- ICD in-hospital complication risk score
- ICD mortality risk score
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculators
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- Right ventricular hypertrophy criteria
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Copy risk score results to the clipboard for pasting in reports
Categories: Medicine, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
GNU GPL v3 license.