About Kryptohash Mobile
What is Kryptohash Coin?
Kryptohash Coin (KHC) is an experimental new digital currency based on Bitcoin that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Just like Bitcoin, Kryptohash uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority. The managing of transactions and the issuing of new money are carried out collectively by the network.
For more information, see http://www.kryptohash.org
Have your KHCs always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Kryptohash Coin amount in KHC and mKHC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Kryptohash Coins via NFC, QR-codes or URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• System notification for received coins.
Kryptohash Coin is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+