This app shows scenarios developers can achieve using NativeScript. Browse the examples to get first-hand experience with the framework. A Source code preview is available for every example.
Telerik UI for NativeScript key features:
- 10 Chart Types: Column, Bar, Pie, Doughnut, Line, Spline, Line Area, Spline Area, Scatter and Stacked Charts, Candlestick and OHLC, Financial Indicators.
- Chart Axes Type Support: Numeric, Categorical and Date/Time axes, allowing you to plot any type of data.
- Easy Data Population: Chose among three easy ways to populate the iOS Chart with data, depending on your coding style.
- Fully Customizable: Accommodates as many app scenarios as possible; the controls give you great customization flexibility.
- Animations and Interactivity: The controls ship with a collection of pre-built Core Animations and UIKit Dynamics based animations.
- Load on demand
- Pull to refresh
- Deck of Cards layout
- Swipe to execute
- Item reordering
- Linear, Grid and StaggeredGrid layout strategies
- The Telerik ListView is based on the Android RecyclerView so UI vitualization is provided out-of-the-box
- Predefined open/close animations
- Can be opened from all edges of the screen
- Customizable fade layer
- Customizable drawer size
Is this app only supposed to be run on high end devices? My Galaxy note 2 performs terribly on landing page Edit: After going around, came back to featured examples, it's smooth again. I don't know why
Seeing real world use cases helps a lot when beginning development, thanks to the nativescript team for building this out
This app crashes when launching on Galaxy Note 5 (Android 5.1.1)
Crashes when start on meizu m1 note (android 5.1)
Crashes on Samsung Galaxy S6
Crashes when starting on Nexus 6P